1) plugged car into 30A charger and the wall box "thumped" on as normal, but no charge indicator came on on the dash.
2) unplugged-repeat - same thing
3) rinse, repeat - same thing
4) turned on the car to verify that 30A is the current setting, it was and still is. turn off car, plug in wall charger.... The dash light comes on and blinks 2x and for the first time ever, I see the red indicator on the wall charger. I have never seen this indicator before.
5) unplug, replug - 2 dash blinks, red wall box light.
6) decide to try 110v charger as some people have mentioned that this has worked. Got it out fo the trunk (I forgot how thin this cable is, I have had my wall charger for >2 months), plugged it in and everything is working great. Dash charger light is blinking, no error lights on the 12A indicators (OH NO) I forgot to change the car to 12A.
7) Unplug the wall, then the car. Reset car to 12A. Plug back in working great. Hmm, wasn't that supposed to not work the first time because the car was still set for 30A??
8) unplug, reset to 30A, plug in the car to the wall box. Wall box "clunks" on but no dash light.
9) unplug, reset car to 12A and plug in 110V cable. Quietly sipping juice from the GFCI in the garage (I never had a problem with mine, it is direct attached to the panel).
I am going to go down later tonight and try resetting to 30A again to see if it works.
Tomorrow I am going to have to break out the paperwork to find out who to call?????